Sunday, April 29, 2012

3KCBWDAY7: Crafters Balance


Today's topic talks about a balance between crochet and knitting. For me, I only do crochet.
It's not that I have something against knitting. I mostly just find it complicated, and I get more than what I want out of crochet, so why would I want more complicated.
For me, balance means making sure I don't spend all of my time crocheting, and spend some of it painting.
While crochet has become the love of my life, painting was my first love, and I do not wish to abandon it.
So on that note, as Knitting and Crochet blog week draws to a close, maybe I will go get some painting done.
(Tardis painting hanging in my living room)

It has been a lot of fun to work on this project this year! I really hope to do it against next year, and special thanks goes out to Eskimimi for organizing this awesome event.
I hope you all enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment