Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tall Tale Books little hero

So, some of you might remember that last august, there was a knit in at Tall Tale books.
I had so much fun, and I tagged the door for them.
Well, they had a bit of trouble a little while back.
And being a locally owned and operated business, they called on the community for help. Thankfully, the community answered resoundingly and helped save the wonderful local children's book store.
Anyway, I really like the place. It has a wonderful charm, and they were the first place that hosted a knit-in that I actually participated in.
It's also where my roommate first crocheted.
I decided, because they were such a wonderful part of my early crochet career, to crochet an amigurumi of their mascot!


She's a cute little doll.
Drew, one of the owners, looked really happy that I thought of them.

All in all, it has been a great experience.
I hope to have many more with the wonderful people at Tall Tale books.

No comments:

Post a Comment