Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last days of summer

I hadn't had the oppurtunity to hang out with my friend Chelsea over the summer.
So when I found out that she was yet again in one of my psyc classes, we decided to hang out after. It being such a lovely wednesday afternoon, we decided to do said hanging at the beach.
Peeps, you will never believe this, but my dock ring was still there! Well over a week later! I was pleasently shocked.
Anyway, we hung out on a rock and watched the tide come in. Seiously, I need to go again when the tide is out, it's much cooler.

I decided to do up some rock bombs, and incidentally ended up teaching Chelsea to crochet.
All together it was a lot of fun.

Here's one of the camo rocks I did.

The red one.

The awesome orange one.

And last... hey wait a minute

This camo one is hiding so well I can barely see it.
Haha, just kidding.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I need to live on a beach soley for the reason so i can do beautiful yarn bombs like these ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty much the most awesome thing ever... in the summer. I am afraid however that the winter wind off the ocean shall freeze me solid. Have to start making lot's of gloves.

    ReplyDelete