Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lovely June

Ok, I apoligize.
I have been crocheting again, but I have been sooo busy. Spring semester is a lot of my time, as well as being employed. If only I lived in one of those nomadic egalitarian societies that would let me just sit around and crochet and Yarnbomb to my hearts content.
-sigh-
Needless to say, that is not the case.
So stay tuned yarn fans.
I shall hopefully have something more important up soon.
In the meantime, so to etsy and check out the bearded beany. I don't know why, but I find this vastly entertaining. I think I may have to get one.
Enjoy!

P.s. I have also noticed that a couple of the longer term tags I have had up (like the TD bank bike rack one) have finally come down. All the more reason to whip up some more and get them out there, am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment