Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Kelsey!

So... I'm a little late on this one.
Granted, I had it stiched up and ready to go on the 10th (which was Kelsey's birthday), but alas, it did not hit the urban land scape until today.

I asked her (being very poor) if there was something I could do for her for her birthday, since she is my roomate and all and it's not nice to ignore people's birthdays. She asked if I would do a tag for her.
I was eager, nay excited and this prospect.
So I got to work, whipped out this lovely baby blanket esq background and then threw Kelsey's name on it!

Tada!
I hope she really likes it. You can kind of see it from our bedrooms in the house, as it is in the park across the street. She's at work right now, so she'll see it when she comes home.
So yeah, Happy Birthday Kelsey!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment