Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Super Tree

Don't mind me.
I may be slightly intoxicated while writing this. That's ok. I was mostly intoxicated while finishing up this tag today anyways.
Today, my two friends and I went and hung out in the park to celebrate the fact that I had my final today. Whoo! No more biology... for now anyways.
While we were hanging out, I finished up my tag, found a perfect tree and placed said tag.
As soon as it was up, both my friends were like "super tree".
I too thought it was fitting.
They asked me why I decided to put it on that particular tree in that particular location. I said it was the best tree around that fit. The others were either too big or too small. My one friend said that it was serendipitous. I like that it can be seen from the various paths, yet is hidden in the trees to a large extent.

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late. It has been a busy month.
This monday is my birthday, so I don't know when the next time I will tag is.
But at least I have a couple new pieces finished to put up.
... I just have to put them out in the world...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Extremely funny and cute all at the same time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found it very fun to do. The idea just came to me. I love superman!

    ReplyDelete