Saturday, July 7, 2018

Tiny Tina Belcher Does Roller Derby!

After some of my friends saw my Bob's Burgers yarnbombing for IYBD, I got a commission to make a Tina Belcher doll for a roller derby star who is named after Tina Belcher, Tina F. Lawless. It's fun to watch her play! And to yell GO FLAWLESS!!
Anyway, when I got the commission, I was so excited! I always get a thrill when people actually like what I do!
So I got to working on the doll, so I could bring it to the next derby match.
BUT! I wanted to do something special, a kind of bonus. I was just so happy to be commissioned!
I made Derby gear for Tina!
I'm so happy with how it turned out!
And the look on Flawless's face when I gave it to her, priceless! She was just so thrilled with it and the surprise skates and Derby gear.
All around success!

No comments:

Post a Comment