Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Very Happy Valentines Day

My Valentines Day was great.
I understand that it is a mostly ridiculous holiday (mostly because the single and bitter people in my life try desperately to make it so), but I enjoy parts of that ridiculous. Like silly limricks and witty v-day cards that I make by printing things off the internet.

But mostly, Valentines day is about hearts for me.
For years I have been giving my gf hearts for v-day. A crocheted one, a painted one, one that I picked up on Halloween that actually looks like a real heart in meat package (she didn't like that one so much).

This year, instead of a heart, I gave her chocolate and books.
And we made these hearts.

Can you tell which one is hers?

The one full of love <3

I know. I'm terribly cheesy. And my first heart at the top was a little sad.

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment