Thursday, July 7, 2011

Canada day!

Since Canada day was the only day both me and my roommate had off together, we decided to go for a bike ride along the beach.
I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to do some yarn bombing as well!
So we biked along and hung out at the beach. We saw these awesome rails that were worked over by the water. I decided to tag one. I love the way the metal looks after it's all rusted.

I did these rocks when we went down to a cove and watched everyone else play in the water. I really enjoy doing rocks like these.

And then, on our way back, I saw this absolutely picturesque view, so I decided to tag it. I like that it looks like a little rainbow.


All in all it was a great little bike ride. We spent the afternoon out in the sun, went to this amazing Mexican resturaunt, and had a great time.
The summer of yarnbombing continues!

1 comment:

  1. The style of this publish is very awesome.I want to know that from where you got such a awesome theme?

    ReplyDelete