Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hyperbolic Crochet

ok guys, wow.
Just wow.
I don't know what to say other than that I am addicted to making hyperbolic crochet!
I have made three different "creations" since I started less than a week ago. I thought it would be something awesome to do while my gf was in Disneyland over xmas.
Turns out it is more than awesome, it is my favorite thing to crochet so far!
Check out this first one I did.

I sent it to one of my best friends for her birthday... which is like in 2 or three days.

And then I made one sorta like it, but denser. And three colors instead of 2. My buddy suggested I outline it in the orange. I agreed, and I think it looks great, but it ate the last of my orange XD

The last one, I was trying for something else. I got this instead.

I am not complaining though, because I think this one is my favorite so far.
The green really pops in real life, and I like that you can see both the blue and the purple underneath.

I was trying to make a whole rainbow. Maybe I can make it work on the next one.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment