Monday, January 3, 2011

Hyperbolic Avestrucera Bolas

I cannot wait to see if I can use this thing!

I have no idea where, and a friend of mine has suggested that I try practicing with it before I acctually try bombing it.
But I think it's awesome.

Friend: You can't do it over traffic.
Ok ok, I won't.
Friend: It's filled with rocks!
Yes, everybody, the center of these bad boys is a rock a piece. Then I did a hyperhoblic "fringe" as it were around the outside. I think it turned out rather well.

And look! Rainbows!
I then friendship bracleted the two hyperbolic rock balls together to form a bolas that I can throw, tagging this sweet piece some place outta reach.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. pretty much cant handle the amazing-ness that is this project....cant wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't wait either! I just hope I can get it up somewhere XD

    ReplyDelete