Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh my Victoria, you what you have done now

This wasn't me.
I wish this was me.

But alas, this was not me.
In light of the fact that this was not me, I would really really like to know who did do this.

I mean, it's almost in front of the yarn store The beehive, or busy bee... something like that.
And it is also infront of the queer thift store, Out of the Closet. Two groups I believe to be really into knitting and crochetting.
So, I don't know who did these amazing trees, but let me tell you, I am jealous of these people in the best way possible.

Thank you whoever did this, for making Victoria, B.C. a better, brighter place to live.
Finding these made my day.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. "This wasn't me.
    I wish this was me."

    haha cute i like this line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really do wish I had done this though... it's kinda lit a fire under me to do something big.

    ReplyDelete