Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flowers in the summertime

So I'm finally getting around to putting up some of the pieces that I have had finished for a couple a weeks.
I know I should get out more, but I have many projects on the go XD

I really like the flowers in this!
It took me a while to get the hang of making the cute little flowers, and I'll admit that I totally improvised the leaves. In the end, the vine (which was just me crocheting it to itself over and over again) was probably the hardest part. If I do this again (which I would really like to) I will have to find a better way of making a vine.

I am so open to suggestions if anyone knows a better way to make a vine.

I wanted to place it on something metal, so that it had more life and beauty.
I think it did that XD
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment