Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr.Seuss! Green eggs and Ham style

In 2009, Google posted a happy birthday link for Dr. Seuss.

My roommate received a calender from this cute girl in her class that lists interesting dates. One of them was Dr.Seuss's birthday.
And in my travels of flickr, I saw some interesting Dr. Seuss tributes.
So I decided, as a birthday gift to the man who created some of my favorite books to read ever, let alone when I was a child, I did my own little tribute.

Check it out.
Green eggs and ham!
I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them sam I am.

Not a whole bunch of awesome places!! (in a boat, in a house, in the rain!) Or with awesome things XD (Goat! Mouse!)
These were a lot of fun to make.

I also made some eggs of varying colors. A rainbow if you will.

My roommate "egged" me into it XD
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment